The following section shows you how to make detailed settings to specify how you’re using the receiver, and also explains how to fine-tune individual speaker system settings to your liking.
IMPORTANT: If headphones are connected to the receiver, disconnect them.
- Press RECEIVER to switch the receiver on.
- Press RECEIVER, then press SETUP. The System Setup menu should appear on the front panel display.
Use and ENTER on the remote control to navigate through the screens and select menu items. Press RETURN to confirm and exit the current menu.
- Press SETUP at any time to exit the System Setup menu.
- Select the setting you want to adjust.
- SP SETUP
- SP SET – Specify the size and number of speakers you’ve connected (see HTP-071 - Speaker Setup Menu).
- X.OVER – Specify which frequencies will be sent to the subwoofer (see HTP-071 - Crossover Network Menu).
- CH LEVEL – Adjust the overall balance of your speaker system (see HTP-071 - Channel Level Adjustment).
- SP DISTN – Specify the distance of your speakers from the listening position (see HTP-071 - Speaker Distance Menu).
- APD – Sets to automatically turn off the power when the receiver has not operated for several hours (see HTP-071 - Auto Power Down Menu).
- FL DEMO – Sets the demo display on the front panel display (see HTP-071 - FL Demo Mode Menu).
- SP SETUP