Attaching the brackets
- When attaching the speakers to brackets, always use the furnished brackets for wall
- Make sure to tighten the supplied screw as securely as possible when attaching the
bracket to the back of the speaker.
- Do not attach brackets to center speaker or subwoofer.
- Use the M5 metric thread screw. Do not use inch thread screw.
- Remember that the speaker system is heavy and that its weight could cause the
wood screws to work loose, or the wall material to fail to support it, resulting in the
speaker falling. Make sure that the wall on which you intend to mount the speakers is
strong enough to support them. Do not mount on plywood or soft surface walls.
- Mounting screws are not supplied. Use screws suitable for the wall material and
support the weight of the speaker. If you are unsure of the qualities and strength of the
walls, consult a professional for advice.