When automatic standby is on (the default value is Off ), the unit automatically switches to standby mode after 20 minutes of no audio input without any operations.
- Press and hold Í STANDBY/ON on the main unit until the "DIRECT" and "LOUDNESS" indicators either blink or light.
The unit has switched to the setting mode when the indicators blink or light and the current setting is displayed.
- Take your finger off Í STANDBY/ON for a moment.
- Switch auto standby on or off by pressing and holding STANDBY/ON again.
- On: "DIRECT" and "LOUDNESS" indicators are blinking
- Off (default value): "DIRECT" and "LOUDNESS" indicators light
- The setting mode ends after 5 seconds elapse with no operations performed.
- 60 seconds before switching to standby mode, the input source indicator for the currently selected source starts blinking.
- Depending on the connected device, the auto standby feature may not engage due to factors such as noise.