When you turn the unit on for the first time after purchase, the Initial Setup screen is automatically displayed on the TV to allow you to make settings required for startup using simple operations following on-screen guidance.
- Switch the input of the TV to the input connected to the unit.
- Put batteries into the remote controller of this unit.
- Press on the remote controller to turn the unit on.
- When the language selection screen is displayed on TV, select the language with the cursors ^/v and press ENTER.
- Select the item with the cursors of the remote controller, and press ENTER to confirm your selection. To return to the previous screen, press .
- If you have terminated the Initial Setup halfway, turn this unit to standby mode. Then turning the power on again can display the Initial Setup again. The Initial Setup appears on the screen each time the power is turned on unless the Initial Set up is completed or "Never Show Again" is selected on the first screen.
- To perform the Initial Setup again after the setting is completed, press , select "6. Miscellaneous" - "Initial Setup", and press ENTER.
- Select the connected speaker configuration, and press ENTER. Note that the image on the screen changes each time you select the number of channels in "Speaker Channels".
- The speaker combination selected in step 1 is displayed. "Yes" is displayed for the selected speakers. If the setting is correct, press ENTER.
- Select "Next" and press ENTER. Then a test tone is output from each speaker to confirm the connection. Selecting each speaker with the cursors ^/v will output the test tone. Press ENTER after confirmation.
- If there is no problem with the speaker connection, select "Next" and press ENTER. To return to "Speaker Setup", select "Back to Speaker Setup" and press ENTER.
To connect with an ARC-compatible TV, select "Yes". The ARC setting on this unit turns on, and you can listen to the TV's audio through this unit.
- If you select "Yes", the HDMI CEC function is enabled and power consumption increases during standby.